About Meadows Regional
Meadows Regional Medical Center provides more than outstanding health care in times of illness and injury.
We’re here for all your family’s medical and wellness needs. As a nonprofit hospital, we exist for one reason: to help you get more out of life.
Why Choose Meadows Regional?
- We’re the only accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties meeting strict national standards set by the Joint Commission
- Our center embraces the latest medical advancements, from cutting-edge cancer care to life-saving heart attack procedures to kidney disease treatments
- We are a stroke center
- We’ve recruited from among America’s most skilled doctors and brought them to Vidalia
- Spacious, private patient suites are designed for your comfort and convenience
- Our expansive, affordably-priced wellness center is here for all your fitness needs
All for your health. For life.